Established in 1904, Pickfords knows how to move your office with efficiency, and our support services will reduce any complications. Our extensive service offering will take you ‘around the corner, around the world’ and get your new office operating as fast as possible.
Trained, experienced and extremely efficient Pickfords personnel will pack any documentation and/or office equipment according to your requirements, into quality, custom-made cartons.
Colour-coded labels and a detailed floor plan of the new premises will ensure the unpacking and delivery of furniture to the designated areas.
Well-equipped staff will ensure that the process of dismantling and re-assembling office furniture runs smoothly. The cleaning-up of packing material immediately after unpacking, or at a pre-arranged date, leaves your new offices neat and ready for business.
Transportation of Electronic Equipment
Personal items and Confidential Documents
Document Storage and Record Management
- Confirm office removal dates, including scheduling for execution and completion of every aspect of the office move.
- Check the availability of elevators and/or stairs at both the loading and delivery address.
- Parking and/or the availability of loading zones will be arranged at the loading and delivery addresses.
- Confirm replacement value of your office contents and arrange moving insurance cover through Pickfords.
- Fax and telephone equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Pot plants on lease
- Disconnect all electrical equipment.
- Remove all liquids and/or powders from equipment i.e. photocopiers and fax machines, as well as from heaters, etc.
- Defrost and dry refrigerators.
- Ensure that all containers containing any liquids are tightly sealed.
- Provide Pickfords with a detailed floor plan of your new premises, to enable us to properly plan delivery.
Advise the following of change of address and contact details:
- Post Office
- Receiver of Revenue
- Insurance company
- Publications to which you subscribe
- Stores where you have accounts